Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 9: Living on a Pound a Day - Don't Panic!

I'm still alive

A brief update as im running behind in publishing the past couple of days. Friday was the most content I've been in regards to food consumption. As they say, variety is the spice to life, my spice is the curry powder of which I've discovered a large tin in the pantry. God Bless ex-housemates!

I should note, I've been using existing foods that are open in the pantry. Anything unopened hasn't been touched in order to make the challenge somewhat more interesting and so not to invoke the wrath of the naysayers that I laden the cupboard with food prior to commencing the challenge.

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Mixed Vegetable Curry w/ Pide
Dinner: Pide & Banana

Daily Spend: 1.33 (3x cans of Chick Pea, 1x Can of Corn Kernels)
Budget Spent: 8.75

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP