Tuesday, April 13, 2010

British Heart Foundation: Running my little heart out.

So, I will be running in the 10km Hyde Park jog on Wed 13th April. As part of my life challenges to run and complete a marathon, I've set some smaller milestones to gradually build up the fitness and running experience in attaining my fitness goal.

So, whilst I can't advocate that living on a pound a day is a reasonable approach in healthy living, taking the time to consider the foods you consume on a daily basis could very well be of great benefit.
Thusly, the British Heard Foundation (BHF) has organised a series of jogs in order to raise awareness of heart disease. Check out the site if you are keen to know more about the charity.

The British Heart Foundation is Britain’s leading charity fighting heart and circulatory disease – the UK’s biggest killer. The BHF funds research, education and life-saving equipment and helps heart patients return to a full and active way of life. The charity relies on donations to continue its vital work.

If you are interested in contributing to this charity do get in touch with me and I'll endeavor to arrange for means to get your donation.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP