Thursday, March 26, 2009

{8-52} - Taking the plunge


I've left it behind. I'm on the edge, why i am here, i'm not entirely too sure.
Life is a journey and sometimes you just have to hop on and face obscurity and the unknown. Opportunities are everywhere but can you see them and will you take them?

I've left quite a few things behind - friends, family, job and the usual day-to-day routine.
I am filled with mixed emotions,thoughts and decisions about where i am going, what i will be doing and when will i return. One thing is sure though...

I've taken the plunge!

2 comments:

Geeta

how profound! :) like this!

Anonymous

Hey Waz,

Awesome photo, but totally tripping me out! I've never had a photo elicit nausea in me before.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP